CHHR Exam Scholarship
Invest in your future by earning the Certified in Healthcare Human Resources (CHHR) professional designation.
Nationally recognized, CHHR is the premier credential based on sound assessment that delivers both internal and external rewards. Certification is awarded to those who meet the criteria and pass the CHHR certification exam.
The CHHR signifies:
- Accomplishment and expertise within the health care HR community.
- Knowledge of the health care environment and health care workforce needs.
- Ability to adapt this knowledge to individual health care organizations' needs and goals.
- A commitment to career advancement.
ASHHRA offers exam scholarships to members on a quarterly basis. ASHHRA members can apply for a CHHR Scholarship voucher for the full CHHR exam member fee (a $295 value). Scholarships are limited-time, exclusive offers available only to active ASHHRA members who meet the exam eligibility requirements. Priority will be given to those who have not received an ASHHRA scholarship in the last 12 months.
Note: Scholarship vouchers cannot apply to any existing exam applications or to members who are currently certified. Exam applications already submitted to the exam administrator, PSI, are not eligible.
CHHR Exam Scholarship application now open
Deadline: Friday, Mar. 20, 2020
As a health care human resources professional, it’s time to recognize your expertise and get certified through the AHA Certification Center (AHA-CC). Active ASHHRA members who apply for a CHHR Scholarship between Feb. 24 - Mar. 20, 2020, will be considered to receive a voucher for the full CHHR exam fee (a $295 value). This is a limited-time, exclusive offer available only to active ASHHRA members who meet the exam eligibility requirements.
- Applicant must be an active ASHHRA member in good standing.
- Only first-time CHHR Scholarship applicants will be considered; previous recipients of the CHHR Scholarship do not qualify.
- Applicants must not have received any other ASHHRA scholarships or grants within the past 365 days.
- Applicants must meet the exam eligibility requirements listed on page 2 of the AHA-CHHR Handbook.
For more information please visit: